I-See ½×¾Â » ¹q¼v°Q½×°Ï » [¦è¯Z¤ú][¼@±¡][§Úªº¨­§÷¬O³Ì¦nªº][AVI/699MB][­^»y]

2015-4-2 09:48 AM iphone5s
[¦è¯Z¤ú][¼@±¡][§Úªº¨­§÷¬O³Ì¦nªº][AVI/699MB][­^»y]

[¦è¯Z¤ú][¼@±¡][§Úªº¨­§÷¬O³Ì¦nªº][AVI/699MB][­^»y]

½Ð¤Á´«§¹¾ãª©¨ÓÂsÄý¹Ï¤ù©M³sµ²
¡i¼v¤ù¦WºÙ¡j¡G§Úªº¨­§÷¬O³Ì¦nªº Mi conejo es el mejor/My Rabbit is the Best One/My bunny is the best (1982)
¡i¼v¤ùºt­û¡j¡GLina Romay, Emilio Linder, Elena álvarez, Emilio Alonso, Carmen Carrión, María Eugenia Mu?oz, Verónica Arecnavaleta, Jaime Mari
¡i¼v¤ù¤j¤p¡j¡G699M
¡i¼v¤ù®É¶¡¡j¡G1:29:59
¡i¼v¤ù®æ¦¡¡j¡GAVI
¡i¦³®Ä¤é´Á¡j¡G90¤é
¡i¼v¤ù¤¶²Ð¡j¡G(¨Ó¦Û¾÷Ķ:)¨u¨£ªº¦è¯Z¤ú¸g¨å³n¦â±¡§@«~»PµÛ¦WÄR®RùÁÚ¦b¦o³Ì¦nªºªíºt¤§¤@¡C

§@爲¤@­Ó¦~»´ªº¤k«ÄÂ÷¶}¤F³Ò±Ð©Ò¡A¦o³Q¹ï¦oªº¸g¾ä¦³¿³½ìªº§@®a±µªñ¡C¥Lª¾¹D¡A¦o»P¸Ó¾÷ºc¨ä¥L¤k«Ä¤§¤@«O«ùµÛ©ÊÃö¨t¡C

¤k«Ä±µ¨ü³o¦ì´I¦³¡A­^«Tªº¨k¤H¦V¦o´£¥Xªº¥æ©ö¡A«á¨Ó«oµo²{¡A¥L¨Ã¤£¹³¥L¬Ý°_¨Ó¨º¼Ë¡C

¦o­n¹ï¥Lªº¯u¹ê±ý±æÅý¨B¡A¹ï¤_¦b¥Lªº¥Í¬¡ùتº¨C¤@­Ó¤k¤H³£³Q²Û°d©M¤ä°t¡A¦b¥L¦Û¤v¨p¤Hªº¸j¿£»P½Õ±Ðªº¥@¬É

Rare softcore spanish classic with the famous Lina Romay in one of her best performances.

As a young girl leaves the reformatory, she is approached by a writer interested in her experience. He knows that she kept a sexual relation with one of the other girls in the institution.

The girl accepts the offers this wealthy and handsome man makes to her, only to discover later on that he is not as he seems.

She will have to give in to his true desires, for every woman in his life as been humilliated and dominated in his own private BDSM world.

¡i¹wÄý¹Ï¤ù¡j¡G

ºØ¤l¤U¸ü¡G

­¶: [1]