[2015韩国][剧情][杜蕾斯的女孩][MP4/2.22GB]

[2015韩国][剧情][杜蕾斯的女孩][MP4/2.22GB]

請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
【影片名称】:女孩的 杜蕾斯Girls.Girls.Girls
【影片大小】:2.22GB
【影片格式】:MP4
【播放时间】:01:34:06

【电视简介】:
      Yeong-jae (Sin Joo-ah), Ha-eun (Koo Ji-sung) and Chun-hee (Yoon Chae-i) have been friends for 15 years since high school.
  Yeon-jae is the youngest of a fine hotel owner and she aims to sleep with 1203 men throughout her life. On the other hand, Chun-hee is an old-school minded high school teacher who has never had sex before in her thirty-something life.
  Wedding planner Ha-eun was in love with one man for 10 years but recently experienced the pain of losing both her man and work.
  Then one day, to celebrate their 10th year majority, they have a party of their own in room 1203 of Yeon-jae's hotel.
  They say the house breaks down if three girls get together.
  Just turning thirty, the 3 girls' talk goes overboard, going further than adult rated. Soon, they start poking at each other's nerves and end up making a bet; they have to meet a man and spend a hot night with him.
  They target the hotel bellboy Hyeon-soo (Lee Yeong-hoon) who looks just like the guy at school all three of them used to like.
  To prove their night with him, they must collect a sample of their semen. Who is going to spend the hot night with him? Who slept with the hotel bellboy?

永宰(仙珠啊),哈恩(辜吉晟)和骏熙(尹蔡-I)已经为朋友从高中15年。
妍宰是最年轻的罚款酒店老板的,她的目标是用睡觉男子1203在她的生活。而另一方面,春姬是一个老派的头脑高中老师从来没有谁在她三十出头的生活之前,发生了性关系。
婚礼策划师哈恩爱上了一个人10年,但最近经历了失去她的两个男人和工作的痛苦。
后来有一天,以庆祝他们10年居多,他们有自己的房间妍宰的酒店1203一晚会。
他们说,房子坏了,如果三个女生扎堆。
刚刚30岁,在3个女孩“讲做得过分,进一步去比成年评级。不久,他们开始戳对方的神经,并最终作出的选择;他们必须满足一个男人和一个度过炎热的夜晚他。
他们瞄准酒店侍者贤洙(李英勋)谁看起来就像他们三个人都曾经喜欢的家伙在学校。
为了证明自己的晚上跟他在一起,他们必须收集他们的精液样本。谁去度过炎热的晚上跟他在一起?谁与酒店服务生睡?

請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結
請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結

种子下载:

請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結

請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結

請切換完整版來瀏覽圖片和連結

頁: [1]