I-See ½×¾Â » ¹q¼v°Q½×°Ï » [¤é¥»][¼@±¡] [¥¤ªoÂfÂc¤§¥X¤ôªÜ»T][AVI/405M/¤¤¦r]

2016-5-21 10:26 AM iphone5s
[¤é¥»][¼@±¡] [¥¤ªoÂfÂc¤§¥X¤ôªÜ»T][AVI/405M/¤¤¦r]

[¤é¥»][¼@±¡] [¥¤ªoÂfÂc¤§¥X¤ôªÜ»T][AVI/405M/¤¤¦r]

[¼@±¡] [¥¤ªoÂfÂc¨t¦C¡G¥¤ªoÂfÂc¤§¥X¤ôªÜ»T][AVI/405M/¥~¬E¤¤¦r][¤é¥»¼@±¡.¤kªº²MÀß»¤´b¡A¤p®aºÑ¥É]

½Ð¤Á´«§¹¾ãª©¨ÓÂsÄý¹Ï¤ù©M³sµ²

¡· ¤ù¡@¡@¦W¡G¥¤ªoÂfÂc¤§¥X¤ôªÜ»T くりいむレモン プールサイドの亜¬ü (2006)
¡· Ãþ¡@¡@§O¡G¼@±¡
¡· ¾É¡@¡@ºt¡G広¥Ð·F¤Ò Mikio¡m±B¬¡¡n¡m·s¥ô¤k±Ð®v ¼@³õª©¡n¡m³B¤kÃö¨t1¡B2¡n¡mÂy©_³z©ú¤H¶¡¡n
¡· ½s¡@¡@¼@¡G¤p¨¦«H¤¶ Nobusuke Kotani
¡· ¥D¡@¡@ºt¡G¥_¤t絵¬ü / ´ç辺µZ¿i / ¦w¶¡ùØ恵 / ¤p±T·R¬üùØ / ¦¿³s°·¥q / ´Ë¤t»þ¥G /  ®ã¥Ðºð
¡· ¨ä¥L¤¤¤å¤ù¦W¡G¥¤ªoÂfÂc¤§ªa¦À¯`ªº¨È¬ü
¡· ¦a¡@¡@°Ï¡G¤é¥»
¡· »y¡@¡@¨¥¡G¤é»y

¡· ²¡@¡@¤¶¡G

¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡iBased on comic books¡j
¡@¡@The Cream Lemon Video Series based on the popular manga of the same title, focusing on the forbidden love between brothers and sisters. 5th Title: Are you my brother?.
¡@¡@Ami, raised in China, is a high school student who practices Chinese martial arts and swimming. She comes back to Japan because of her mother's remarriage. Hiroshi, a careless college student, likes to take women¡¦s pictures secretly. Hiroshi goes to a girls swimming pool locker room to take photos with his friend, Takimoto. When he gets home, Hiroshi sees Ami whom he saw at the locker room. Ami's mother and Hiroshi's father gets married and they go on a honeymoon, leaving the two alone in the house. Whenever Hiroshi tries to get near Ami, her martial arts prevents him but gradually they become closer¡K

¡¸¡¸¡¸¹q¼vºI¹Ï¡¸¡¸¡¸

ºØ¤l¤U¸ü¡G

­¶: [1]