I-See ½×¾Â » ®È¹C´ºÂI°Ï » ¦Ì¨äªL®È¹C«ü«nªº¤T¬P¯Å´ºÂI´N¦b§A¨­Ãä!!

2018-5-4 02:42 PM homesineya
¦Ì¨äªL®È¹C«ü«nªº¤T¬P¯Å´ºÂI´N¦b§A¨­Ãä!!

[size=5][color=Green]¦Ì¨äªL®È¹C«ü«nªº¤T¬P¯Å´ºÂI´N¦b§A¨­Ãä!![/color][/size]

[size=4][color=DarkOrange]°ê¥ß®ü¬v¥Íª«³Õª«À]¦Û2000¦~¶}¹õ¥H¨Ó¡A´NÀò±oµL¼Æ¦hªº¼ú¶µ¨Ã§l¤Þ¤F¦¨¤d¤W¸Uªº¹C«È¨Ó«ô³X¡C«Ø¿v¤uµ{¤è­±¦b2001¦~¡AºaÀò¬ü°ê³Ç¥X¤uµ{¼ú¡C2013¦~¡A
¦bÅU«ÈªA°È»PÅéÅç¤W¥çÀò±o¤Ñ¤UÂø»xª÷µPªA°È¤j½à¡u³Õª«À]Ãþ¡v­º¼ú¡C¦¹¥~§ó¬O¦Ì¨äªL®È¹C«ü«n¥xÆW¤T¬P¯Å¥²¹C´ºÂI!!
National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium (NMMBA)
Since its opening in 2000, it has earned a reputation with number of visitors doubling every. The publics engineering construction won the first prize of the US national outstanding project award in 2001.  
The service quality was also affirmed of winning the first prize of the Commonwealth magazine gold medal service awards in the museum category in 2013. Moreover it is rated as a three-star must-see attraction by the Michelin guide.
[/color][/size]
[size=4][color=SeaGreen]©Î³\¦b±oª¾®ü¥ÍÀ]Àò±o³o»ò¦h¼ú¶µ«e¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£·|¯S§Oª`·N¥Lªº«Ø¿v³]­p¡BªA°ÈÅéÅçµ¥µ¥¡A¨SÃö«Y~Åý§Ú­Ì¦A«×«ô³X«ÌªF·P¨ü®ü¥ÍÀ]ªº¼F®`§a!¶¶«K¥h¾Á¤Bª±¤]·|¬O«Ü¦nªº¿ï¾Ü­ò
Before you know that so many reward the NMMBA has get, I think you probably not really focus on the building or service of it.
But that¡¦s not a problem, why not visit there and try to focus on the thing I mentioned now? Also, it would be a great idea to drop in kenting.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=DarkOrchid]·sªÞ¥Á±J¬O¦a²z¦ì¸m«Ü¦n¡A«Ü¾aªñ®ü¬v¥Íª«³Õª«À]ªº¥Á±J¡A±ÀÂ˵¹§A­ÌÅo!
Siya hostel is next to National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium, I recommended it for you.[/color][/size]

½Ð¤Á´«§¹¾ãª©¨ÓÂsÄý¹Ï¤ù©M³sµ²

½Ð¤Á´«§¹¾ãª©¨ÓÂsÄý¹Ï¤ù©M³sµ²

[size=4][color=MediumTurquoise]¡i¾Á¤B·sªÞ¥Á±J¡j
ªA°È¹q¸Ü¡G+886-8-8899127¡B+886-9-26684801¡B+886-9-35490839
·L«H¡Gktsiya888 ©Î ktsiya0935490839
­q©Ð«H½c¡G[email]ktsiya@yahoo.com.tw[/email]
¦a§}¡G«ÌªF¿¤ùÚ¬KÂí¤j®H¸ô48¸¹
Facebook¡G½Ð¤Á´«§¹¾ãª©¨ÓÂsÄý¹Ï¤ù©M³sµ²
[/color][/size]
[color=Blue][size=4]¡iKenting Siya Hostelry¡j
TEL¡G08-8899127
MOB¡G0926-684801¡B0935-490839
E-MAIL¡G[email]ktsiya@yahoo.com.tw[/email]
ADD¡GNo.48, Dapu Rd, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan 94647
WEB¡G½Ð¤Á´«§¹¾ãª©¨ÓÂsÄý¹Ï¤ù©M³sµ²
[/size][/color]
----
[color=Plum][size=5]¾Á¤B¥Á±J,¾Á¤B¦í±J,¾Á¤B¥]´É¦í±J,¾Á¤B¥Á±J¥]´É,¾Á¤B[/size][/color]

­¶: [1]