加入我的最愛  |   設定為首頁  |   圖片上載  論壇音樂模式    非音樂模式   

I-See 論壇

I-See 論壇 註冊 登錄 會員 勳章中心 MSN宣傳系統 虛擬形象 音樂盒中心 隨機圖片中心 Flash 遊戲 會員相冊 新手手冊 娛樂設施 幫助 簡體中文 界面風格

發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票
標題: Stephen Bishop Simply Acoustic
載入中 ...
monostudio
初級會員

會員編號 490255
精華 0
積分 377
帖子 231
威望 0 點
I-See幣 2085 錢
GAME幣 100 個
MSN宣傳 0 次
性別  男
配偶 未婚
閱讀權限 40
註冊 2012-3-24
註冊天數 4388
狀態 離線
  閱讀全部
發表於 2014-6-13 01:57 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
Stephen Bishop Simply Acoustic

Stephen Bishop Simply Acoustic
遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

Stephen Bishop was born in San Diego, California, and attended Will C. Crawford High School. He had a major hit in 1977 with the song "On and On", which was a Number 11 hit in the U.S.; his other hits include "Save It for a Rainy Day", "Everybody Needs Love", "Something New in My Life" and "It Might Be You", the theme from the movie Tootsie. He has also performed many movie themes, including the theme from National Lampoon's Animal House which he sang in falsetto. He also provided his talent to the theme song in the Christmas movie All I Want for Christmas. His song "Separate Lives", sung by Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin from the movie White Nights, was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1986, losing to "Say You, Say Me" from the same film. Bishop wrote the song about his breakup with actress Karen Allen, who also appeared in Animal House. Bishop said: "I write much better when I'm heartbroken and sad or melancholy." Bishop also wrote the theme to the 1984 remake of the movie Unfaithfully Yours, entitled "One

Love (Unfaithfully Yours)". The song received regular airplay during this period, usually on soft rock/adult contemporary radio stations. Despite moderate radio success, a soundtrack for the movie was never released. The song eventually appeared on Bishop's best-of compilation album Best of Bish. The only other known pressing of this song is on a promotional vinyl 45.

詳情請到這裡瀏覽:
遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

影片:

夾Band,學結他,學鼓,結他班,鼓班。Tel:23955719
I-See Forum @ All rights reserved.
頂部
載入中 ...
 發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票

載入中 ...

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-3-29 03:50 PM